JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The ultimate bugout vehicle! Load it with your supplies, pile in and sail somewhere!

For sale, a 1978 Bayliner Buccaneer 24' sailboat. Very nice inside, new flooring this year, new interior wall insulation/carpeting two years ago. New cushions two years ago too. Small woodstove for extending the cruising season, easily sleeps 3-4 or more if you're cozy. Galley with single-burner butane stove, sink with electric water pump and 20 gallon fresh water tank. Porta-potti in an enclosed head. Foam flotation for safety. Sails are old but serviceable, stainless outboard bracket. Also includes a fishfinder and a marine VHF radio with antenna. Anchor, docklines and fenders included.

It's currently moored on the Columbia River with a monthly moorage fee of $48/month. Moorage is transferable, but there is no electricity or water available. I can deliver the boat to any marina on the Columbia or Lower Willamette.

Clear Oregon title on the boat with registration good through the end of 2011.

I've lowered the price to $500. This price is for the boat only, no engine, no trailer.

The price is firm, as it is priced very low for the condition and cruising abilities.

I've started the process of donating it to the Sea Scouts, if you want the boat for only $500 get it now while you still can, otherwise they'll relist it for more. Save both of us the hassle and pick this boat up!

Also possible trade (whole or in part) for firearms; Ak's, AR's, pistols, .50 BMG's :winkkiss:, also looking for a camper that will fit a 1984 Chevy 3/4 Ton pickup with an 8' bed. Open to lots of other trades, let me know what you have!

PM me for more info or to schedule a showing.

View attachment 198916

View attachment 198917

The cockpit:

View attachment 198918

A view of it while the bottom was being repainted last year:

View attachment 198919

Interior with cushions. There's now a small woodstove on the right instead of the cushion:

View attachment 198920

The galley:

View attachment 198921

Last Edited:
Long, shallow shoal-draft keel. Draws about 2' 6". Come with a main and jib, no genoa or spinnaker. I may very well be interested in a Saiga 12 with extras; PM me the details and we can talk.

Greg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.