Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

24' Bayliner Buccaneer Sailboat

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by Modeler, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Modeler

Modeler Molalla, Oregon Soccer Fan

The ultimate bugout vehicle! Load it with your supplies, pile in and sail somewhere!

For sale, a 1978 Bayliner Buccaneer 24' sailboat. Very nice inside, new flooring this year, new interior wall insulation/carpeting two years ago. New cushions two years ago too. Small woodstove for extending the cruising season, easily sleeps 3-4 or more if you're cozy. Galley with single-burner butane stove, sink with electric water pump and 20 gallon fresh water tank. Porta-potti in an enclosed head. Foam flotation for safety. Sails are old but serviceable, stainless outboard bracket. Also includes a fishfinder and a marine VHF radio with antenna. Anchor, docklines and fenders included.

It's currently moored on the Columbia River with a monthly moorage fee of $48/month. Moorage is transferable, but there is no electricity or water available. I can deliver the boat to any marina on the Columbia or Lower Willamette.

Clear Oregon title on the boat with registration good through the end of 2011.

I've lowered the price to $500. This price is for the boat only, no engine, no trailer.

The price is firm, as it is priced very low for the condition and cruising abilities.

I've started the process of donating it to the Sea Scouts, if you want the boat for only $500 get it now while you still can, otherwise they'll relist it for more. Save both of us the hassle and pick this boat up!

Also possible trade (whole or in part) for firearms; Ak's, AR's, pistols, .50 BMG's :winkkiss:, also looking for a camper that will fit a 1984 Chevy 3/4 Ton pickup with an 8' bed. Open to lots of other trades, let me know what you have!

PM me for more info or to schedule a showing.

CIMG0343.jpg

CIMG0345.jpg

The cockpit:

CIMG0344.jpg

A view of it while the bottom was being repainted last year:

P2100220.jpg

Interior with cushions. There's now a small woodstove on the right instead of the cushion:

Photo-0077.jpg

The galley:

Photo-0079.jpg

Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
  2. beerdude

beerdude Keizer Member

Very interested

3. gunnails

gunnails Hillsboro Active Member

Pictures would be the awesome.

4. Modeler

I'll try to get some pics posted tonight.

Greg

5. Modeler

Bump

6. Modeler

Bump

7. Gzus

Gzus portland-ish Member

How deep is the keel? Is it a shoal, or drop? What sails? Jenoa, spinnacker? Would you be interested in a saiga 12 with extras? Thanks, Greg

8. Modeler

Long, shallow shoal-draft keel. Draws about 2' 6". Come with a main and jib, no genoa or spinnaker. I may very well be interested in a Saiga 12 with extras; PM me the details and we can talk.

Greg

9. Modeler

Bump

10. Modeler

Bump. Gonna donate it to the Sea Scouts if no one buys it very soon. Only $500; you can't go wrong!

11. Modeler

Bump. Working on donating it to the Sea Scouts, save me trouble and take it for $500!

12. glockguy

glockguy Albany Oregon Well-Known Member

$500 for this seems liek a killer deal... i do not know boats at all but it looks good to me