JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So my car has died and it needs to be fixed so I gotta sell my baby.

This would be in Oregon and would have to be a Face to Face transaction.

Asking 2000 dollars including everything in the picture + 250 rounds of surplus ammo.

Setup is as follows:
-Mega lower with RRA 2 stage trigger
-E.R. Shaw heavy 24" fluted barrel with target crown, 1-9 twist and chrome moly.
-YHM 1 peice 4 rail free float tube
-Bipod is a Harris with a swivel adapter on the rail.
-Forged flat top upper with teflon coating
-Buttstock is a 4 position CAR cause I'm short and the A2 was too large and made things difficult.
-2 20rd pmags
-Scope is a Leupold VX-III 6.5-20x40mm with 1/4 MOA adjustments included parallax adjustments. Fine Duplex Reticle.
-Rings are Leupold quick release rings.
-Upper was assembled and headspaced proffesionally while the lower was done by me.
-Case has 4 latches 2 locking.

You might need some higher rings cause I have a small face. This gun hasn't seen any more than 200 rounds and was cleaned after each time out.

If you have any questions let me know.

mygun.jpg

Its a 90 turbo'd miata that needs to get overhauled. Needs a new fuel management system, there's a vacuum leak somewhere (not sure but the symptoms are there), clutch needs to be done, pretty sure a hub bearing is dying on me, the spark plugs from the previous owner are stripped so i have to have those taken out somehow. lots and lots of problems lol.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.