JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know, I think it is match/target, but there are little details about it. No reviews either; some new brand. Whatever it was, it sold out in about 20 mins.

When I see any 22lr I'll post here though; don't want to start threads on things that last five minutes.

Went to Monmouth Bi-mart around 10am this morning, they had something I have not seen in awhile.....CCI 22 Long ammo.....not LR. Over $8 per 100.
Lots of other calibers were avail.

Lucky number Tuesday man, have to go in just to see if won anything. When I go I always walk by the sporting goods counter to see what they have (I don't buy anything unless I need it :s0155: ). If I had the $$ right now I would get the Ruger Gunsite Scout they have on the rack for $799 (it has been there since last week :rolleyes: ).

Just can't beat Lucky Number Tuesday, won a dish towel a few weeks ago!! Always stroll thru the sporting goods, been known to buy a few things on a whim.
Bi-Mart has been a pretty good store to deal with during all this shortage of goodies.

Keizer Bi-Mart had a case of CCI 22 Long today and Mini-Mags 22LR HP for $6.97. Picked up my limit of 2. :s0155: I got there just as they were unpacking.

They also received some .40 today and have had .45 on the shelf for the last week. No 9MM though.

Midway has a lot of Aquila various .22lr specialty ammo in stock. Not for .06 though, closer to .11, but high velocity or sub is usually higher.

The problem with Midway is shipping. A 500 round box can cost $16 to ship, but FIVE 500 round boxes cost about $21 to ship. So, blow your wad all at once.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top