JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have several types of 22lr ammo:

Federal American Eagle
Remington Golden HP
Eley/Aguila Match
Eley/Aguila Super Extra

I would like to make fair trades for the following:

308 powder: Win 748, 4895, RL 15, Varget, etc
Loaded 308 ammo (steel case ok)
308 bullets
7.62x39 ammo/components

Would prefer to trade at pre-panic prices.
I am only parting with the 22lr to get 308

If you would like to pay cash, I will have to go off of Gunbroker/Gunbot prices since I will be having to pay similarly inflated prices to get the 308. This is why I would prefer to just trade for your powder ammo.

Feel free to ask any questions make offers.

Thanks
541-944-2008

I work in Hillsboro and have a pound of RL-15 that I don't need and also a good amount of 308 bullets but I would have to look and see what kind I have and what I don't need. Just seeing if you would be interested but you would have to come up here I you want the trade as I really don't need the 22 but if we are both getting a good deal I'm game for a trade.

I work in Hillsboro and have a pound of RL-15 that I don't need and also a good amount of 308 bullets but I would have to look and see what kind I have and what I don't need. Just seeing if you would be interested but you would have to come up here I you want the trade as I really don't need the 22 but if we are both getting a good deal I'm game for a trade.

Sorry, If I wasn't all the way down in Medford I'd definitely be interested.

Thanks for the offer though.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.