JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I don't have a lot of 22 ammo, but what little extra I have I wouldn't mind trading for 22 mag.

I feel that 2 for 1 is a fair trade since the other day at bi Mart I bought a box of 100 22lr for 6 bucks and 50 rds of 22 mag for 12 bucks.

Pm me how much that you have that your willing to trade..

Seems he is offering to trade $12 worth of 22lr for $12 worth of 22mag. Straight across trade.... 200lr for 50 22mag.
What am I missing math looks ok to me?

Seems he is offering to trade $12 worth of 22lr for $12 worth of 22mag. Straight across trade.... 100lr for 50 22mag.
What am I missing math looks ok to me?

Ok Ken now read carefully,
I feel that 2 for 1 is a fair trade since the other day at bi Mart I bought a box of 100 22lr for 6 bucks and 50 rds of 22 mag for 12 bucks.

Now what would be the prices for a straight accross 1 to 1 trade? and what is the correct ratio at the original Bi-Mart prices? Please show your work.

Ahh, you must both be classmates.
.22. 100 rounds at $6 equals 6 cents per round
.22 magnum. 50 rounds at $12 equals 24 cents per round.

At a 2 for 1 ratio trade, that would be 2 rounds (12 cents worth)
of .22 for 1 round ( 24 cents worth).

Ahh, you must both be classmates.
.22. 100 rounds at $6 equals 6 cents per round
.22 magnum. 50 rounds at $12 equals 24 cents per round.

At a 2 for 1 ratio trade, that would be 2 rounds (12 cents worth)
of .22 for 1 round ( 24 cents worth).

Yep at 2 to 1 it doesn't look very fair. You got that part but did not finish the test!! See Below.

200 rds. of .22 lr @ $12.00 = 50 rds. .22WMR @ $12.00

Thank you 1stIDFMP you are correct!! A fair trade at the Bi-Mart prices would be 4 to 1

Hey shooter......stf-UP!

I have a little 22lr ammo in 100rd boxes. I want to trade for 22 mag ammo that comes in the little 50rd box.

2 for 1.... that's two boxes of this stuff for one box of that.

If you paid more than 12 for a 50rd box of 22 mag ammo, I don't want it.

I'm not here to rip anyone off. I'm sticking with current Wal-Mart and bimart prices.

Maybe someone local will see my post, and might happen to come across a box or two of 22 mag ammo while in search of 22lr, then maybe they will buy it knowing they had someone to do a fair trade with.

I showed this thread to my wife...who happens to have an extensive math back round. Here is what she commented to me "Find another thread to look at":s0114:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.