JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
OR is ok too. Can't figure out how to edit title on my phone. Open to bolts, pumps and levers also. Not just autos.
I'm looking to promote my kids from single shot to repeaters. Just thought I'd see if anyone here had something they were looking to part with before I headed to the store(s).
Not real picky as far as brand or model. They won't know the difference and I'm thinking they'll continue to graduate anyway.
Hoping to spend $200- each and I'm buying at least 2. May also be interested in .22lr handguns.
Please convo if you have something to sell.
Thanks for reading!

Last Edited:
I have a Ruger 10-22 with a nice new Hogue stock and new stainless steel bull barrel that comes with the original wood stock and barrel if you want to change them out, plus a red dot scope. I also have a new in the box Ruger MKll 50th anniversary 22lr pistol. I am located in Vancouver, WA. Asking $300 each, which is a good deal considering what you're getting, but I know above your limit. Thought I would run them by you. Thanks,
Stu

20150306_052049.jpg 20150306_052031.jpg 20150225_054253.jpg 20150225_054320.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.