JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Again this is an air rifle. I was hoping to shoot within 20-30 feet as that's all I'm shooting at the moment. Really I use this thing to shoot rats at and it's quite good but the scope I was hoping to use at a more distance and dial in later if needed. Hope this helps and thanks for the advice so far.

View attachment 903906 View attachment 903907
We appreciate that. The problem is that we really have TWO threads going on here now - one is the first posit - breaking in a .22 rifle, and second is yours, about sighting in an air rifle,

MODS, please split these two subjects!!!!

Nobody sighted in my rifle before me. Brand new rifle. I might have to look at the rifle again to check for these nuances. Not something I really thought about. This one doesn't have true iron sights, they are plastic but still helps the general aim.
Open sights are generically referred to as 'iron sights' no matter what they are made of, so that they are not confused with peep sights, diopter/aperture sights, tang sights or scopes.

We appreciate that. The problem is that we really have TWO threads going on here now - one is the first posit - breaking in a .22 rifle, and second is yours, about sighting in an air rifle,

MODS, please split these two subjects!!!!
I apologize for derailing this one. My fault. I was noticing how well folks were talking about this kinda thing. Hope the mods can steer us straight. New topic post please.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top