Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR .22LR Remington Thunderbolt 1 Brick

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by Kruejl, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Kruejl

Kruejl Hillsboro Moderator of the Coriolis effect Staff Member Gold Supporter Silver Supporter

Like the title says. 1 500 brick of Thunderbolts.

$35. I paid $32.99 so keep the gouging comments out of my thread as $2.01 profit is just me rounding to a nice even number. :)

FTF in Hillsboro. I'm not driving to Portland Or Salem for $2.01. ;)

I'll do $30 even if you can meet at 53rd Street Park.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
    Focer likes this.
  2. Oregon Quartermaster

Oregon Quartermaster SE Portland Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2016 Volunteer

I can attest that Sportsman's was just selling these for $32.99 this week as the seller says. I also have never met the seller, and don't stand to gain from his sale. I just wanted to step in and say, to those who can't get to the store before the shelves go bare, a $2 handling fee isn't much to pay. GLWS, and thank you for not scalping.

3. Kruejl

Kruejl Hillsboro Moderator of the Coriolis effect Staff Member Gold Supporter Silver Supporter

Anytime. My wife actually bought these there and was all excited when she got home to show me what she bought for me.

I felt bad when I reminded her that I was looking for .22 Magnum. Good woman either way. ;)

I edited my OP to reflect that I'll eat a few bucks and sell for $30 if the buyer wants to meet at 53rd Street Park.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
  4. Oregon Quartermaster

Oregon Quartermaster SE Portland Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2016 Volunteer

I don't shoot much thunderbolt, but I have 22 mag I can spare. What are you needing?

x2ndxall likes this.
  5. Kruejl

I just have her look when she's out and about. If there is any around I have her get it.

6. Kruejl

$25 FTF in Hillsboro or Wilsonville. Frankly I'm tired of looking at it on my desk. Take your young shooter out and not get gouged. I'll take the loss.

albin25 likes this.
  7. jimboshooter

jimboshooter West Portland, Oregon Active Member

I will take it. Sending PM.

8. Kruejl

Responded.

9. Kruejl

SPF.

10. Classic

Classic Federal Way WA Well-Known Member

:s0104: that aint gouging at ALL!!! You passed on the savings to a fellow NFWA's guy! Hats off to you:s0101:

11. Kruejl

I'm not a gouger. I just don't need it, so why not pass it to someone who does? Not premium ammo, but it works and I hope that a young shooter has the time of his/her life. Its worth it to me.

Joe13 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.