JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Like the title says. 1 500 brick of Thunderbolts.

$35. I paid $32.99 so keep the gouging comments out of my thread as $2.01 profit is just me rounding to a nice even number. :)

FTF in Hillsboro. I'm not driving to Portland Or Salem for $2.01. ;)

I'll do $30 even if you can meet at 53rd Street Park.

Last Edited:
I can attest that Sportsman's was just selling these for $32.99 this week as the seller says. I also have never met the seller, and don't stand to gain from his sale. I just wanted to step in and say, to those who can't get to the store before the shelves go bare, a $2 handling fee isn't much to pay. GLWS, and thank you for not scalping.

Anytime. My wife actually bought these there and was all excited when she got home to show me what she bought for me.

I felt bad when I reminded her that I was looking for .22 Magnum. Good woman either way. ;)

I edited my OP to reflect that I'll eat a few bucks and sell for $30 if the buyer wants to meet at 53rd Street Park.

Last Edited:
I just have her look when she's out and about. If there is any around I have her get it.

$25 FTF in Hillsboro or Wilsonville. Frankly I'm tired of looking at it on my desk. Take your young shooter out and not get gouged. I'll take the loss.

I'm not a gouger. I just don't need it, so why not pass it to someone who does? Not premium ammo, but it works and I hope that a young shooter has the time of his/her life. Its worth it to me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top