JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking for under $250.00 guns for teaching purposes. My gf shoots but has "the flinch". We are trying to practice some skills on the cheap. I have CCW Oregon, not interested in WA stuff (just don't want the hass). I will show it if puts your mind at ease so you know I am not a dirty.

If you have a really nice setup that is worth more, let me know and we can talk.

Please send pics if you can with what you want $. It does not have to be pretty, just has to work.

Also. I am not in a rush, so please don't ask top+ dollar for what you have.

Thx

I have a Phoenix Arms 22 cal. stainless in factory box with two barrels 3", 5" extra mag cleaning kit, locking case. Looking for $175.00 obo. (503) 260-5120 Bill

Looking for under $250.00 guns for teaching purposes. My gf shoots but has "the flinch". We are trying to practice some skills on the cheap. I have CCW Oregon, not interested in WA stuff (just don't want the hass). I will show it if puts your mind at ease so you know I am not a dirty.

If you have a really nice setup that is worth more, let me know and we can talk.

Please send pics if you can with what you want $. It does not have to be pretty, just has to work.

Also. I am not in a rush, so please don't ask top+ dollar for what you have.

Thx
i have a ruger mk3 22/45 blued fairly new for $290. if you are interested

......My gf shoots but has "the flinch".......Thx

========================

I am not sure simply changing caliber changes one's mind to control FLINCH! :confused:

----

When I first started shooting magnum handguns back in the 70's I discovered the meaning of FLINCH and found information on changing the mind set and preventing/controling FLINCH reflex......

A)
Practice trigger control with both part's of the shooting finger.....more times than the number of rounds one fired: MENTAL FOCUS...MENTAL FOCUS...

B)
Practice...practice....practice correct sight alignment..... MENTAL FOCUS...MENTAL FOCUS...

MENTAL FOCUS...MENTAL FOCUS...

MENTAL FOCUS...MENTAL FOCUS...
=================================

When A & B are mastered use a revolver:
---loaded one cylinder.
---close your eyes
---spin it
---NOW A&B

What helped me the most: I had a partner do the loading or the FAKE loading....

You will soon learn without pain the pleasures of shooting a large caliber handgun...

OF COURSE YOU ARE WEARING HEARING PROTECTION...

Just my :s0159:

Good advice from mike sr.

Sounds like we are about same age. Learned from the best same way.

22 is good for practice but won't fix flinching with bigbore guns. That takes practice. Continued practice.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.