JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am new here but have had one transaction with a member on this forum. This is a Sport King Hi Standard Serial #184xxxx and I have not fired it in probably 25 years although it is in very good shape for its age and includes 2 mags. Looking around I figure a value between $350-$450 and would like to trade for a small 9mm to be used as a carry weapon.

Histd.jpg

I've seen and held this gun. It is in great shape and would make someone real happy.
I've known Baggerman for years, I've all ways known him to be a man of his word. :s0155:

I am new here but have had one transaction with a member on this forum. This is a Sport King Hi Standard Serial #184xxxx and I have not fired it in probably 25 years although it is in very good shape for its age and includes 2 mags. Looking around I figure a value between $350-$450 and would like to trade for a small 9mm to be used as a carry weapon.

I would love to have it, it would go well with my Hi Standard. I just can't afford it now :(

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.