JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The s&w is a model 1903 .32 S&W long, 6 shot. I rate it about 45% but its timing is perfect and its action is as smooth as new. You can shoot 32 long or 32 Acp. up for trade for a .22lr pistol or rifle. will email pictures upon request. i am going to portland june 6th if anybody would like to meet me on the way there or back.

I have this ruger 22 lr for sale

thanks pete

The s&w is a model 1903 .32 S&W long, 6 shot. I rate it about 45% but its timing is perfect and its action is as smooth as new. You can shoot 32 long or 32 Acp. up for trade for a .22lr pistol or rifle. will email pictures upon request. i am going to portland june 6th if anybody would like to meet me on the way there or back.

Maybe I can help you out here.
If you want to put your S&W up for trade only, got to manin menu and then to calssified and then hand guns. Then click on New Thread

The first box will say prefix ... that is where you can state what kind listing you want.
WTS want to sell
WTT want to trade
wts/wtt both
SO you might list it just like you wrote it here except I would make a seperate paragraph for the trades you are looking for.( makes it easier to read)

Good luck with it

Pete

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.