JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
2 bricks of 22lr (1050 rds) for 250 rds of 9mm fmj....

I'm talking prepanic pricing...

Bricks were $24.95 X 2 = $50

9MM was $10-11 a box X 5 = $50-$55

Or feel free
to make offers in FMJ or self defense ammo...

PDX Metro...will update specs when I get home but all of it is Federal HP I believe..

actually... bricks of 22lr are still 20-25, but 9mm has jumped considerable to 15-18 a box... I would trade you for your two bricks, but only for 150 rounds 9mm (brass)

@bigboy - good luck finding .22.. only trading at what I paid for it. Not trying to profit and not subsidizing someone that paid $18 a box for 9mm fmj. Not trying to be an *** just looking for a fair trade

I've purchased 5000 rounds of 22lr personally per the last month at retail prices, so it's not impossible.

And I'm not trying to be rude either, but while 22lr is harder to find the price hasn't gone up. The same is not true for 9mm, and the price has increased substantially.

Understand if you don't want that trade, but it is definitely current pricing.

Hello @mpperales and @bigboy, thanks for keeping the conversation level!

Unfortunately I'll need to operate similarly to @bigboy. I wish I had bought prepanic ammo and could trade based on those prices, however I can only go based on what I have in my safe (which was only bought recently).

Here's my thinking:

.22 - The only .22 I have been able to acquire lately was from the Northwest Armory. One 325 round brick for $20 ($0.06/round). If you have 1050 rounds I would value that at $63 worth of trade value.

9mm - I have been lucky enough to grab a couple of days worth of "100 round limits" at the NWA the last few weeks. I can spare some American Eagle/Federal ($16/box/50 rounds) and Blazer Brass ($18/box/50 rounds). The average cost per round works out to $0.34/round ($16/box = $.32 and $18/box = $.36)

Therefore I would gladly trade you 1050 .22 rounds for 185 rounds of 9mm.

Please let me know your thoughts!
Thanks!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.