JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On the snakeshot 150 rounds of 22 or wmr would probably be enough.

on short, CB short, or CB long, 500+ rounds

for WMR around 300 rounds (must be something that can be shot in a NAA mini, so armscor is out)

I am open to smaller quantity trades of course, too.

On the snakeshot 150 rounds of 22 or wmr would probably be enough.

on short, CB short, or CB long, 500+ rounds

for WMR around 300 rounds (must be something that can be shot in a NAA mini, so armscor is out)

I am open to smaller quantity trades of course, too.

.22 WRF is just as powerful in a mini with less muzzle flash and noise. How do I know? Because I have 2,000 rounds of it and no it is not FS. In a rifle barrel .22WMR is the winner but in a short barrel less than 8-10 inches the .22 WRF gets the same job done without all the extra fireworks.

I bought mine about 4 months into the ammo crisis. It has been made on an irregular basis for the last 20-45 years. With the current .22 ammo situation who knows when they will be made again. I only wish I had bought more .22 ammo of all kinds before the crisis. I was just pointing out that if you run across any .22 WRF don't pass it up to shoot out of a mini that is chambered in .22 WMR.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.