JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
CLOSED - BRICK OF AMMO AWARDED TO NEW SUPPORTING MEMBER!!!!

I challenge the supporting membership of NWFA to dig up something "extra", and do the same to encourage new supporting members.

Last Edited:
Cool of you. Surprised no one has taken you up on it yet.

Those are pretty sweet. Whoever gets this should hang onto them.

I have a spare brick or two of .22
One is a 330rnd box and I think I may have some CCI stingers and a few other odds and ends.

Ill check back tonight.

Ill also have some new/used gear.

My offer goes to another member who recently purchases a supporting membership, confirmed by membership sign up date notification and admin.

Contact me with your sign up info once done. No shipping, but if you can make it out to Sportsmans warehouse in Tanasbourne on a Sunday its all yours.

Last Edited:
Still have my .22 ready to go to a new supporting member.

I didnt see the activity on this thread, in the event I miss it again feel free to PM me.

Some of the spare .22, a picture is worth a 1000 words.
Ive got a little more, but here is a freebie to anyone that signs up for a silver membership or donates ontop of their membership.

Yes, some of this is what I have up for sale, as of now its first come first served, membership, donation or it sells.. If you want it and are about to sign up or donate PM me and Ill take it off the add and it'll go to you after membership or donation is comfirmed
If the item sells Ill replace it with something else that'll be appeling to most of you. ;)

Gold or Platinum donation:
*SB47 arm brace
With box and (useless) ATF letter. Used, but in like new conditon. This is for AK pistols such as the draco, M85PV and M92. This I am not selling, this is just a gift to someone who signs up or donates $90 or more to NWFA.

Silver membership or more:

*A little .22 membership care package
(Pictured)
I may have more .22 to add to OR make a new membership care package
*M70/Npap/Opap NEW wood furniture set. These go for $50-$70 on Apex.

I have a few other cool things, Ill probably put them up as I find them in storage.

Other items for bronze membership sign ups:

*1911 brownells bushing tool, your choice of a plastic or aluminum.

*2 ak muzzle devices, made by tapco
1 is an AK 74 type, the other is the gas booster type. Both are 14x1L threads.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top