JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I would like to know if anyone has or can get me a threaded kimber 22LR conversion kit for a fullsize 1911 or a glock 19 22LR coversion..I would like to stay away from Ciener ones as they dont have the last round hold open like the kimber or advantage arms. I would prefer the kimber one first. I think it would look the nicest with a can on it. thanks for digging around for me. any thoughts let me know...

I would like to stay away from Ciener ones as they dont have the last round hold open like the kimber or advantage arms.

Kimber 22lr conversions don't stay open on the last shot either. My understanding is that it was specifically designed not to because the aluminum slide would wear quickly from the slide stop.

Kimber 22lr conversions don't stay open on the last shot either. My understanding is that it was specifically designed not to because the aluminum slide would wear quickly from the slide stop.

ahhhh I was misinformed, then it is only the advantage arms one that stays open, per thier website. well that said Id like a kimber one especially one with the threaded barrel. 1/2 X 28 :D

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.