Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

.22lr bolt action or single shot

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by Minisocks, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Minisocks

Minisocks Portland Member

I'd like to buy a simple .22 bolt action or single shot rifle. I tried out my friend's really, really old bolt action 22 (something he got from his dad when he was young) and it was a ton of fun to shoot.

This thread was quite productive and I've gotten 2 bolt guns out of it.

Since it's open and at the top of the forum again, I'm now looking for a lever gun (for a birthday gift), preferably in .22lr but I'd be down for a lever in 22 magnum or 17hmr. I would prefer something cowboy-like if possible. Like a Winchester, Marlin or Henry would be bang on.

My budget is about $350 and I'm looking to buy in about 2 or 4 weeks (either next payday or the payday after).

2. mpe

mpe wa. Member

mossberg lever action,tube fed,100.00

3. CJ1089

CJ1089 Aloha, Oregon Marveling at the world.

I have an old single shot, inherited from uncle not 100% sure of manufacturer. Will let it go for $60.

4. DoktorT

DoktorT Chewelah, WA Member

Winchester model 69 bolt action. Works fine as single shot but if you can find a magazine could be multiple. Good used condition. Make me an offer. Hillsboro.

5. rickoshay

rickoshay gaston or Member

call Rick 503/357/8161

6. Minisocks

Minisocks Portland Member

I should totally check this thread more frequently instead of just expecting PMs.

Replied via PM to all posts.