Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

.22lr bolt action or single shot

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by Minisocks, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Minisocks

Minisocks Portland Member

I'd like to buy a simple .22 bolt action or single shot rifle. I tried out my friend's really, really old bolt action 22 (something he got from his dad when he was young) and it was a ton of fun to shoot.

This thread was quite productive and I've gotten 2 bolt guns out of it.

Since it's open and at the top of the forum again, I'm now looking for a lever gun (for a birthday gift), preferably in .22lr but I'd be down for a lever in 22 magnum or 17hmr. I would prefer something cowboy-like if possible. Like a Winchester, Marlin or Henry would be bang on.

My budget is about $350 and I'm looking to buy in about 2 or 4 weeks (either next payday or the payday after).

2. mpe

mpe wa. Member

mossberg lever action,tube fed,100.00

3. CJ1089

CJ1089 Aloha, Oregon Marveling at the world.

I have an old single shot, inherited from uncle not 100% sure of manufacturer. Will let it go for $60.

4. DoktorT

DoktorT Chewelah, WA Member

Winchester model 69 bolt action. Works fine as single shot but if you can find a magazine could be multiple. Good used condition. Make me an offer. Hillsboro.

5. rickoshay

rickoshay gaston or Member

call Rick 503/357/8161

6. Minisocks

Minisocks Portland Member

I should totally check this thread more frequently instead of just expecting PMs.

Replied via PM to all posts.