JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
What I've got:

- Tactical Solutions complete .22lr upper. Flattop upper, A2 flashhider, 16.1" 1:16 twist barrel. Stainless steel BCG (makes it so very easy to clean!) Currently has a MagPul MBUS Gen1 sight for the rear and standard F marked FSB. This upper has proved itself reliable with just about all the ammo I have tried in it. The only exception was Rem. Golden Bullets, which are crap and TacSol specifically advises against using.

- Denny's Guns (Global Tactical) AR-15 lower with mil-spec receiver extension and MagPul CTR stock and MOE grip. Denny's lowers are made by Tactical Innovations, and feature a setscrew to adjust the tension between the upper and lower receiver. The castle nut has some marks from me staking the castle nut.

- (4) Black Dog Machine 25-round magazines. These are currently the best mags out on the market for the .22lr conversions.

I'm looking to either sell/trade the upper and magazines, or sell the entire kit.

For the entire kit, I am looking for $825. For the upper/sights/magazines, I am looking for $525.

Trade interests are S&W M&P series pistols, Glocks (9mm or .45acp only) and tactical shotguns.

ETA: Only interested in selling within Oregon. Prefer to be to someone with an Oregon CHL.

That is correct. This is a dedicated .22lr upper, with the proper twist rate for .22lr.

The idea is that the ideal twist rate for a .223 Rem. barrel is somewhere between 1:7 to 1:12 depending on the bullet weight (or more correctly, length), but the right twist for a rimfire barrel is slower; 1:16".

The other reason to go with a complete upper for a conversion is that you can leave it sighted in either with BUIS or with an optic of your choice, and it will keep it's zero even after you change the upper back and forth.

I got the upper about a year ago, in a trade. It was unfired at the time, and unfortunately I haven't got to shoot it nearly as often as I want to. I've put a bit under 1k through it since I picked it up.

Back up for sale. Buyer backed out at the last minute.

To sweeten the deal a bit, I can also throw in:

(4) boxes of Federal Automatch (325 each box)
(3) boxes of CCI Mini-Mags (100 each)
(1) box of Fed. champion (550 rounds)
(1) box of American Eagle (400 rounds)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top