JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I've tried, unsuccessfully, for the last few weeks to get some bulk .22LR around the Portland area--saw the hi-cap. mag dash coming, but the .22LR hoarding totally caught me by surprise :confused:. Haven't been at the right place at the right time yet. However, I am heading to Bend next weekend and I'm wondering if it is any easier to get .22LR over there right now. If anyone knows of any stores in or around Bend that have decent bulk packs (Federal, CCI, etc.) at non-ripoff prices I would greatly appreciate a heads up as to where I could purchase some. Thanks for the help all you Central Oregonians!

Sorry, there isn't any available that I have seen. Everyone is out of 22LR here also. Looks like I'll have to use my 17HMR for sage rats this year.

The last time it got like this I asked the sporting goods managers what days and times they got their ammo shipments. Had to be prompt as when they did get some in a couple hours was gone. Am going to Bend tomorrow and will check a couple of places. If I see some odds are will be gone by the weekend when the vast majority is off work seeking the same things as you. Will let you know if and only if I see something.

10 Spot

Did you try the Bi-Mart in Woodstock? I went there about fifteen years ago, got my car dinged in the parking lot by an old hipster that tried to run and in the store, they thought I was a baby raper by buying/wanting ammo or somesuch.
I bet that store has cobwebs on pallet upon pallet of ammo.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top