JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking to purchase a 22LR and 40S&W upper for an older small frame EAA Witness/Tangfoglio. I'm also looking for mags for these calibers as well as 9mm for the same older small frame EAA Witness. This is not the compact pistol. The older pistols for 9 and 40 are smaller frames.

Let me know if you have a line on these ........ thanks

Nox

ET Update:
Thanks guys. I have purchased a 22 upper for it directly from EAA. I have also purchased several 9mm mags for the pistol. The Mecgar ones take some modification as well as the factory 22 mags. It's a bit odd since I believe that Mecagar actually makes the factory mags. The mag catch hole needs to be shifted up to make them work.

If you are still looking for a 22LR here is a colt

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18815

I'm looking to purchase a 22LR and 40S&W upper for an older small frame EAA Witness/Tangfoglio. I'm also looking for mags for these calibers as well as 9mm for the same older small frame EAA Witness. This is not the compact pistol. The older pistols for 9 and 40 are smaller frames.

Let me know if you have a line on these ........ thanks

Nox

Cdnn has mec-gar mags for them here : <broken link removed> They are the same model # of some that I have for my small frame 9mm

I know these guys have some 18rd extended mags: <broken link removed> they dont list them, but give them a call. I was in there the other day and tried them out, too pricey for me.

wg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.