JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Meh. I'm calling it. Unless you don't know to stock up (You know, seeing as its no big deal - "hundreds of bricks at regular prices") then why have a problem sharing where?
Because I don't want the supply going down drastically because of several people buying 5K at a time, which is likely to happen if one mentions where they get their ammo during the shortage.

Sorry - I was speaking hyperbolic - to a general audience. Please forgive the personal sleight.
The only posts I've seen were in the vein of, "I know where - I'm not tellin'." I am very sorry I grouped you in this. Very. :(
No worries. I'd have been skeptical too, considering. The store is Cascade Farm and Outdoor in Keizer. When I was posting earlier, my daughter walked in and said she needed dog food, and also wanted to go for a drive for more practice before she gets her driver license. So, I knew right where to go. :)

Guess what? They still have plenty. The Remington Thunderbolt is $25/500. The Winchester M22 is $30/500, and the Federal Automatch is $15/325. The limit is two boxes per person. He said they have plenty, even more in back. Hopefully folks here will get a couple boxes here and there to take their kids shooting, and not just go back day after day just to resale for double. :(

On another note, while I was there buying dog food and two boxes of Federal Automatch, I couldn't pass up a little SCCY 9mm pistol for $170. I have nicer guns, but have heard that these are a really good value for the money, so I just had to try one.

No worries. I'd have been skeptical too, considering. The store is Cascade Farm and Outdoor in Keizer. When I was posting earlier, my daughter walked in and said she needed dog food, and also wanted to go for a drive for more practice before she gets her driver license. So, I knew right where to go. :)

Guess what? They still have plenty. The Remington Thunderbolt is $25/500. The Winchester M22 is $30/500, and the Federal Automatch is $15/325. The limit is two boxes per person. He said they have plenty, even more in back. Hopefully folks here will get a couple boxes here and there to take their kids shooting, and not just go back day after day just to resale for double. :(

On another note, while I was there buying dog food and two boxes of Federal Automatch, I couldn't pass up a little SCCY 9mm pistol for $170. I have nicer guns, but have heard that these are a really good value for the money, so I just had to try one.

What model was that? How do you like it?

I quit buying ammo I'll never use. Just like you guys I'd rather put braces on my grand kids.
You must be a nice guy. I sure wish my folks would put braces on their grandkids. :) I have two teenagers in braces; have spent a LOT of money with the orthodontist in the last few years.

What model was that? How do you like it?
It's a CPX1. It feels like a decent gun for the money. I hope to get out to the range in the next few days. I've never been a big fan of DAO, but I understand the practicality of it. I'm not sure exactly why I bought it. I already have other, nicer pistols.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top