JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Meh. I'm calling it. Unless you don't know to stock up (You know, seeing as its no big deal - "hundreds of bricks at regular prices") then why have a problem sharing where?
Because I don't want the supply going down drastically because of several people buying 5K at a time, which is likely to happen if one mentions where they get their ammo during the shortage.

Sorry - I was speaking hyperbolic - to a general audience. Please forgive the personal sleight.
The only posts I've seen were in the vein of, "I know where - I'm not tellin'." I am very sorry I grouped you in this. Very. :(
No worries. I'd have been skeptical too, considering. The store is Cascade Farm and Outdoor in Keizer. When I was posting earlier, my daughter walked in and said she needed dog food, and also wanted to go for a drive for more practice before she gets her driver license. So, I knew right where to go. :)

Guess what? They still have plenty. The Remington Thunderbolt is $25/500. The Winchester M22 is $30/500, and the Federal Automatch is $15/325. The limit is two boxes per person. He said they have plenty, even more in back. Hopefully folks here will get a couple boxes here and there to take their kids shooting, and not just go back day after day just to resale for double. :(

On another note, while I was there buying dog food and two boxes of Federal Automatch, I couldn't pass up a little SCCY 9mm pistol for $170. I have nicer guns, but have heard that these are a really good value for the money, so I just had to try one.

No worries. I'd have been skeptical too, considering. The store is Cascade Farm and Outdoor in Keizer. When I was posting earlier, my daughter walked in and said she needed dog food, and also wanted to go for a drive for more practice before she gets her driver license. So, I knew right where to go. :)

Guess what? They still have plenty. The Remington Thunderbolt is $25/500. The Winchester M22 is $30/500, and the Federal Automatch is $15/325. The limit is two boxes per person. He said they have plenty, even more in back. Hopefully folks here will get a couple boxes here and there to take their kids shooting, and not just go back day after day just to resale for double. :(

On another note, while I was there buying dog food and two boxes of Federal Automatch, I couldn't pass up a little SCCY 9mm pistol for $170. I have nicer guns, but have heard that these are a really good value for the money, so I just had to try one.

What model was that? How do you like it?

I quit buying ammo I'll never use. Just like you guys I'd rather put braces on my grand kids.
You must be a nice guy. I sure wish my folks would put braces on their grandkids. :) I have two teenagers in braces; have spent a LOT of money with the orthodontist in the last few years.

What model was that? How do you like it?
It's a CPX1. It feels like a decent gun for the money. I hope to get out to the range in the next few days. I've never been a big fan of DAO, but I understand the practicality of it. I'm not sure exactly why I bought it. I already have other, nicer pistols.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top