JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

159465743503701265.png

I'll see your UPS guy bringing ammo to your porch, and raise you my USPS guy bringing TWO boxes of projectiles weighing 69# each to my porch! This last 2-box order, of 4,000 each in flat rate boxes, I was here and took the hand truck out to his truck and had him set them on the hand truck. I can't life those things, I can only slide them. They stayed there by the door, on the carpet, until I split them up.
LOL, my brother went fishing in Alaska, flash froze then shipped a bunch of it down to my mom, who at 90 years old was grateful but was able to slide the heavy boxes full of frozen fish only over TO her door but not over the threshold. Good thing I was in town. Was owed a lot of fish dinners and it was quite enjoyable collecting.

Last Edited:
I was in a farm store a few days ago, and they had literally hundreds of bricks of .22 lr ammo on the shelf, at normal prices. I was confused; I keep hearing about a shortage?

I was in a farm store a few days ago, and they had literally hundreds of bricks of .22 lr ammo on the shelf, at normal prices. I was confused; I keep hearing about a shortage?

I suspect if you post the name online where all this alleged .22 ammo is laying around for sale your confusion will soon dissipate when you show up there the next day and only see empty ammo shelves where once it was stacked deep and cheap the day before you posted the location. :D

If you don't see a business opportunity (hundreds of bricks at regular prices) then, well...

I do.

Care to name this place?

Edit: No, seriously... who?

If you don't see a business opportunity (hundreds of bricks at regular prices) then, well...

I do.

Care to name this place?

Edit: No, seriously... who?
I don't blame him for not saying where, I wouldn't name the place I get mine from either, not when people are buying it up like mad.

I don't blame him for not saying where, I wouldn't name the place I get mine from either, not when people are buying it up like mad.
Meh. I'm calling it. Unless you don't know to stock up (You know, seeing as its no big deal - "hundreds of bricks at regular prices") then why have a problem sharing where?

Horse puckey.

So, if you're not buying it all, why the big secret? Seriously. BS statements like this pop up a lot. Power trip? Covetness? (Well, not if you don't actually buy it all) What? Neener-neener-neener?? WTF gives? If I can't afford to buy it all - I'm not tellin' nobody?

Edit: I hope you guys never answer a classified ad I ever put up. All I'm sayin'.

Last Edited:
Meh. I'm calling it. Unless you don't know to stock up (You know, seeing as its no big deal - "hundreds of bricks at regular prices") then why have a problem sharing where?

Horse puckey.

So, if you're not buying it all, why the big secret? Seriously. BS statements like this pop up a lot. Power trip? Covetness? (Well, not if you don't actually buy it all) What? Neener-neener-neener?? WTF gives? If I can't afford to buy it all - I'm not tellin' nobody?

Edit: I hope you guys never answer a classified ad I ever put up. All I'm sayin'.
Sure is nice to be called a liar. I did name it, a few days ago right after I was there, in another thread, with a photo!

I didn't get much reaction, maybe nobody believed me then either. I'm tempted to drive back to Salem right now and buy more than I did then, but like as not at least someone who saw my post them went and bought a bunch. You'd have to have deep pockets to have bought it all though.

Sure is nice to be called a liar. I did name it, a few days ago right after I was there, in another thread, with a photo!

I didn't get much reaction, maybe nobody believed me then either. I'm tempted to drive back to Salem right now and buy more than I did then, but like as not at least someone who saw my post them went and bought a bunch. You'd have to have deep pockets to have bought it all though.
Sorry - I was speaking hyperbolic - to a general audience. Please forgive the personal sleight.
The only posts I've seen were in the vein of, "I know where - I'm not tellin'." I am very sorry I grouped you in this. Very. :(

I got .22 ammo I bought in 1980 I always buy a little at a time more then I might need. Last count was north of 25K 3)50cal ammo boxes full with it very carefully packed as tight as it will go while still in factory packaging and then maybe 6-7 bricks piled up around in my reloading room.

I rarely shoot anything now days as I am concentrating on another hobby project. But I still buy reloading supplies and some ammo when I come across it. Running out is not a concern.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top