JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have some American Eagle. 22lr 40gr solid lead plinking ammo. Like the member Addicted, I would like these to go to those that want to take their kids shooting. So they are in 50rnd boxes which I will limit to 200rnds per member 4bxs. I have (0) of 7 lots still available. your cost per 200rnds is $8.00

Last Edited:
Very cool Blankman! makes me proud to see men of honor stepping up and doing the right thing. My hats off to you sir. I was recently able to get some ammo for my kids from Dirks here in Salem. A true gentleman if there ever was one. Thank you guys for doing the RIGHT THING!

Very nice! I just gave a friend 200 rounds of Federal so he could take his daughter out. Free of charge.

Good on ya Kruejl. Kinda why I was low on ammo myself. Gave a ton of it away to guys so there kids could shoot. Never expected the shortage and high prices to last as long as it has. Love hearing about men being men.

thanks to everyone for the kind responses, I still have a few to get rid of. But not in a hurry. Everyone that has been supportive and sees what Im trying to do got me to thinking how great the NWFA community is in general. I have made donations in the past, but have never become a supporting member. So Im going to use the proceeds plus what ever is left to become a SM and make another donation. This is a great site with lots of really good people. So thanks again to everyone.

I was going to reply and say I'd take it, but I'd rather see it go to someone like the OP mentioned.

Alas, my daughter has no interest in shooting. :(

thats awesome, If if lived closer i would hit you up. i am taking my daughter shooting this weekend. so sad how things have been lately. i do have a place in federal way that sells 22 lr at decent costs.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.