JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
7.62x39 -75 cents FMJ
357 mag - $1.75 FMJ and JHP
38 special - $1 FMJ and JHP
45 acp - 90 cents FMJ
6.5 Grendel - $2, $4 for hornady custom
45-70 govt - $2.50 JHP, $3.50 hornady lever evolution JHP+
22lr- 20 cents

All calibers have brass ammo for sale, I also have
steel case 6.5 Grendel - $1 FMJ

give me a call 714 253 8954 I paid stupid expensive prices for the ammo and I have to sell for stupid prices but I'll beat best online/ammo seek prices plus save you guys the shipping and tax at least.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Welcome to NWFA. :)

Per forum rules all for sale ads must have prices listed.

The mods might be contacting you soon if you don't update your post with prices.

:s0155:

Are those the prices per round that you are asking for?

ie: 9mm $0.60 per round
10mm $0.73 per round
Yes, unfortunately they are. I would try to help people get through rough times but my cost is just as high, it's rough going right now.

I do reload too for my long range rifles, I was thinking about reloading some and selling those at a lower cost but I have to see about getting primers and costs before listing any reloaded ammo.

Yes, unfortunately they are. I would try to help people get through rough times but my cost is just as high, it's rough going right now.

I do reload too for my long range rifles, I was thinking about reloading some and selling those at a lower cost but I have to see about getting primers and costs before listing any reloaded ammo.
Oh I'm not saying that it's a bad price I just wanted clarification
:D

Suggestion 2: state how many rds of each are available.
I really am not sure exactly, in the thousands of all but probably 300 45-70, 500 6.5 Grendel Hornady custom, 1000 aluminum 10mm, the rest are at least 2 or 3k, mix of boxes and in ammo cans.

obviously that's all subject to change people have been texting all day and the prices to re-up are getting more outrageous than how outrageous were last week lol

Welcome to the mad house.
Unless you have an FFL license you can not reload your own and sell them as ammo. That is illegal and against the law.
What you will find people doing who do have reloads is selling them in the reloading section and reloads for components only.
Good rule of thumb is if you didn't reload them you shouldn't be shooting them. there is a reason that only FFL's can sell reloads. They are on the hook legally for failures to reload correctly. If you have too many components I am sure there are plenty on the forum happy to dicker with you for various components.
Good luck with selling.

Unless you have an FFL license you can not reload your own and sell them as ammo. That is illegal and against the law.
What you will find people doing who do have reloads is selling them in the reloading section and reloads for components only.
Good rule of thumb is if you didn't reload them you shouldn't be shooting them. there is a reason that only FFL's can sell reloads. They are on the hook legally for failures to reload correctly. If you have too many components I am sure there are plenty on the forum happy to dicker with you for various components.
Good luck with selling.
Thank you for this. That would have been a serious mistake I wasn't thinking clearly. I appreciate the wisdom haha

Good luck with selling.
To clarify it is illegal to sell reloads as a business with out a Class 06 or 10 license. If you have some reloads you loaded for personal use and no longer want them, it is perfectly legal to sell them. Whether the buyer should fire them or not depends on risk level of buyer.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.