JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I just need a couple of things. I need a RCBS #16 shell holder. I need some small pistol primers.
And, to be fair trade you choose, todays value or before crazy value, for both sides of the trade.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I just need a couple of things. I need a RCBS #16 shell holder. I need some small pistol primers.
And, to be fair trade you choose, todays value or before crazy value, for both sides of the trade.

I'm not 100% sure if I have a spare #16 or not, but I'll take a look when I get home tonight.

I really like your method of calculating trade value.
Best,
Gary

Thanks very much, If we ever meet in person I owe you coffee.

Hey! I've got a spare Lee #19 I'll sell you. I'm going to have to gouge you though. I just had to buy one from BiMart for .223 and it cost me $7.00. For you 0% mark-up. I'm in NE potland. South of the airport a couple/three miles.

Hey! I've got a spare Lee #19 I'll sell you. I'm going to have to gouge you though. I just had to buy one from BiMart for .223 and it cost me $7.00. For you 0% mark-up. I'm in NE potland. South of the airport a couple/three miles.
Thank you much I'll message

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top