JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
That's a very good price.

I do prefer the coated bullets better though. Those lead ones dirty up a gun pretty fast.

I'd probably buy it if I had the $170 laying around though.

That's more like $169.50 plus another $20 for shipping = $189.50. Don't get me wrong.....that is a good price for .22 LR.

But, say it this way (for me)......
I know that CCI Blazer works well in a good portion of my .22 LR collection of firearms. For my Ruger 10/22s, I like the 40 grain lead bullets over most of the plated lead bullets running at around 36-38 grains. The plated bullets just don't feed too well through my BX-25 magazines. Or maybe, it's just the Federal Am Eagle and some of that other bulk brands of ammo? Whatever. Even Federal Auto Match is iffy.

The CCI Blazer exception would be when shooting my Walther P22. For that pistol, the Remington Thunderbolts and the Rem Golden Bullets are my choice. Both will work, while other brands will not.

BTW, CCI SV and GECO bolt ammo are some of my recent favorites for my Ruger 10/22s. They can be found for close to around $200 a case with free shipping. Although they are considered standard velocity and the felt recoil impulse seems weaker......well, they will function in my 10/22s. AND, with better accuracy vs the CCI Blazer. Mind you that I am NOT talking extreme or match accuracy. Just ammo selling for about 4 - 5 cents a round with a bit of better accuracy.

Back to the subject.....
I wonder if HV ammo (like this Winchester XPert) is the key for my Walther P22? Perhaps, it's worth a try? Oh well.

Aloha, Mark

PS......I don't NEED hollow point ammo as I don't intend to hunt.

Last Edited:
I've been purchasing from SGAmmo.com for several years now, they are top notch when it comes to customer service and ship times! I've found great deals on their 5.56 Razor Core 77gr and 7.62x51 Federal Gold Medal Match 168gr.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top