JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just testing the waters to see if I could trade some steel core 62gr fmjbt bullets for some brass. I have lots of these bullets, which are considered seconds, that have slight variations in length (less than 10 thousandths by my measure). I'd really like to obtain around 2500 cases for about the same number of bullets. Please let me know if we can make a trade.

These projectiles have never been fired, LOL. I'm really only looking for about 2500 cases for now. I will upload a pic or two in a minute.

P.S. previous pm replied to.

IMG_2379.JPG IMG_2381.JPG

I'm in Salem. I'd go one for one if you come down here, if the deal is sweetened I'd be willing to travel.
I have no problem traveling to Salem to trade you one for one. Or if you would like to meet at Walmart in Hubbard, which is about halfway. I would be willing to give you more brass. Either way works for me. Also I have between 1000 and 1500 rounds that are already polished. 20170302_104825.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top