JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
None at OC BiMart last night, but plenty of other ammo. In fact, the ammo shelves were fuller that I've seen in months. No 250rd bulk pack. Lots 50 and 100 rd boxes of nearly all handgun ammo. Lots of rifle, too.

The Aloha Bi-Mart had about 85% of the shelves behind the counter full of different caliber ammo. The salesperson told me that they are getting .22LR in but it doesn't stay on the shelf long. They had some .380 ACP in a 250 rd box for $84.97 but that's it in that cal. plenty of 9mm and .45 ACP. No 5.56 but they had .223.

Things are looking better but who knows how long.

I had Valentines dinner with my wife tonight in Milton-Freewater, OR & spotted a sign in front of a store stating that they had .22LR in stock. Of course, I made a u-turn & whipped right in. And yes, my great wife was fine with it.

They had Federal 375 round packs available. I picked one up in Kennewick earlier in the week for $25.00. They only reason they sold it to me is because I bought a new .22 revolver from them. Otherwise, they had none available for re-sale.

Oh, the store in Milton-Freewater wanted $75.00 for the same box...couldn't exit the store fast enough.

I had Valentines dinner with my wife tonight in Milton-Freewater, OR & spotted a sign in front of a store stating that they had .22LR in stock. Of course, I made a u-turn & whipped right in. And yes, my great wife was fine with it.

They had Federal 375 round packs available. I picked one up in Kennewick earlier in the week for $25.00. They only reason they sold it to me is because I bought a new .22 revolver from them. Otherwise, they had none available for re-sale.

Oh, the store in Milton-Freewater wanted $75.00 for the same box...couldn't exit the store fast enough.

I hope you never enter it again too.

Thats just greedy rectumst trying to cash in on panic that is no longer valid. I don't buy at anything over the regular price.........I have been shooting my bow for fun,it dont cost a dime. F those ammo scalpers..don't buy it!

Must not have been Ranch & Home. Try Garners in Pendleton.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top