JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone,
My friend and I developed a nice spinner target system that is a 3 piece set up, compact and very portable, that will handle .223 rounds and any caliber hand gun round. Its not armor plated but so far we have put about 600 .223 rounds on it along with some .40 and 9mm rounds, since its not armor plated it will eventually get destroyed but so far nothing has penetrated the spinners or broken the stand and its still spins like a mad man when you hit it.
My question is this would you guys be interested in buying something like this and if so what would you pay?
We are still developing more of it and gonna keep firing at it till it falls apart and then start over again on another one so we can get some type of average life span for it but it for sure will not get destroyed by hand guns. We have also made it so it will hold paper pop cans, clay pigeons and other fun stuff to blow up off of it.
Any and all feedback is welcome, thanks guys.
Ok so it is 3 feet tall, and the base is 1ft 9in wide. The paddles are 5 inches in diameter and weighs about 12lbs.
targets.jpg

targets.jpg

Hey everyone,
My friend and I developed a nice spinner target system that is a 3 piece set up, compact and very portable, that will handle .223 rounds and any caliber hand gun round. Its not armor plated but so far we have put about 600 .223 rounds on it along with some .40 and 9mm rounds, since its not armor plated it will eventually get destroyed but so far nothing has penetrated the spinners or broken the stand and its still spins like a mad man when you hit it.
My question is this would you guys be interested in buying something like this and if so what would you pay?
We are still developing more of it and gonna keep firing at it till it falls apart and then start over again on another one so we can get some type of average life span for it but it for sure will not get destroyed by hand guns. We have also made it so it will hold paper pop cans, clay pigeons and other fun stuff to blow up off of it.
Any and all feedback is welcome, thanks guys.

We need a lot more information to give you an idea on price. Pictures would be helpful. What size is the unit, how many targets, size of each target etc.

Does it fold up so that it will fit in the trunk of a car? If so, I would probably pay around $50-$60 since you can buy the handgun ones at the store for about $20-$30. Also, when it does eventually break, please post how many rounds it took. I think this is a great idea since so many people have AR's. Have you tried shooting any 7.62x39 rounds at it so it would appeal to the AK fans as well?

Does it fold up so that it will fit in the trunk of a car? If so, I would probably pay around $50-$60 since you can buy the handgun ones at the store for about $20-$30. Also, when it does eventually break, please post how many rounds it took. I think this is a great idea since so many people have AR's. Have you tried shooting any 7.62x39 rounds at it so it would appeal to the AK fans as well?
Oh ya fit in a trunk easily, it breaks down into 3 pieces, thanks for your input on price.

Its hard to tell from your pictures but if the plates aren't replaceable I would think about making that an option so that when they do get destroyed it's an easy swap, plus it would be easy to put different size plates on as well.

Its hard to tell from your pictures but if the plates aren't replaceable I would think about making that an option so that when they do get destroyed it's an easy swap, plus it would be easy to put different size plates on as well.

Yes they are replaceable but its heavy enough you dont have to pound it into the ground and light enough you can carry all 3 pieces without hurtin yourself. So you can make plates bigger but it makes it heavier. We can make em custom though to any size people want.

it'll have to take 5.56, .223, 5.45X39, and 7.62X39

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show