JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all - I have a suppressed .223 boltie that I want to experiment with. Does anyone have any subsonic recipes?
I currently have 75g ELDs and 50g HPs but will acquire others. All input gladly accepted. Thanks.

Hi all - I have a suppressed .223 boltie that I want to experiment with. Does anyone have any subsonic recipes?
I currently have 75g ELDs and 50g HPs but will acquire others. All input gladly accepted. Thanks.
Here's some guys dickin around with Red Dot.. it was the first hit using "red dot powder .223 subsonic" search.
I've used Red Dot in 30-06 for decades.. it's NOT position sensitive meaning fillers such as dacron etc. are not necessary.

Seems as mentioned, a .22LR would get you close to the same thing for a lot less $$. Also, the 300 BLK will give you a lot more punch subsonic than the .22lr or .223?
I get your point. I have a 300, but a suppressor for a 223. Trying to make the best use of what I have. Thanks for the input. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top