JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Safety issues or not, this is AMERICA AND WE ALL HAVE THE GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO EXPRESS WHAT THE **** WE WANT WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT SOMEONE CAUSING US A LOT OF CRAP FOR IT. GROW A SET AND LIVE WITH THEM BUT LEARN HOW TO USE THEM.

Maybe you're right. I found that hard to do. Question: Did you read his glowing post BEFORE he edited it and removed most of the claims about how it could work? AFTER I "thread crapped it?" Even now he's promising that "NO its not OMC reloads!! The primers won't blow out of these...LOL." How does he know that - about the primers?

I stuck my neck out for the safety of our younger new reloaders because of his initial claims. I may get into a lot of trouble here for that. I keep watching for the dreaded PM.

Cliff

I'm a firm believer in not thread crapping , But in this case or a safety type case it is necessary...It would be like me checking out a potential trade or a purchase and I know that item is a bomb and letting the post run until some Un-Educated person bought it and got hurt...

Nope you did the right thing Gunner3456...
You took one for the team...:s0155: As should anyone else with knowledge of un-Safe practices or even potential Un-Safe practices...

If somebody advertises a car and says it "doesn't run" are you guys gonna be mad when you get there and it doesn't start?

gunner I appreciate you're input on the subject and you do sound knowledgable on the issue, but don't attack me personally and say that I was trying misrepresent what I was selling. You can dump all over what I'm selling and I don't care. Don't make accusations about ME though. You don't know me. Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.