JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree, but these are not reloads, you could order 24 boxes of 30 rounds each Samson ammunition (Israel) from Brownell and with shipping it would be around $327 so it isn't a bargain, what it (The Walmart Ammo) does have though are three sealed Battle packs ina metal ammo can that does lend itself to long term storage along with portability. Still too high, but available.

I just thought about it and ordered 30 boxes from Brownell, works out to .46 a round. I am in the process of building a AR-15 of my own. The Warden has a nice one, but she seems to think it's HERS, and for me to keep my mitts off. I do have a AR-10, but .308 is really a lot more spendy, so I am making a far cheaper build, about $200 for the lower and I am getting a full upper from Armalite. (It was in Portland two days ago, but is now rattling around McAllen, Texas. Thanks for giving it the scenic tour UPS)
I do have ammo for the Warden, but did I mention she was possessive! Anyway at the rate I shoot, that should last a good while.

Bi-Mart has the Independance 5.56 on sale right now at 6.59 a box, comes out to about 0.33 per round. There is a limit of 6 boxes but hey get what you can when its cheap.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top