JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have some 55gr PMC and some 62gr herters hollow points that I would be willing to trade for a couple mags. I only need 2-3 mags and with prices being crazy I am going to value things at what they cost end of November when I stocked up on ammo.

This means:
Box of 20 PMC 55gr fmj = $7.50
box of 20 62gr herters hollow point = $6

New Pmag $13 non-window $14 window
New Gi Mag $11
Used Pmag $10-11 depending on window and condition
Used Gi Mag $5-7 depending on condition

Don't like the values I have set then you don't have to trade with me, its that easy. Ammo prices seem to have hit a crazy $1 a round and gi mags seem to be around $20. Its very hard to find ammo and very hard to find mags, this is what they went for when you could find them, so it seems like the fairest way to deal to me. I will live if I keep my ammo instead of trading it away, you may ask what good a mag is though if you don't have bullets to fill it. Maybe we can help each other out?

FTF in Beaverton or near to downtown Portland.

Hey if you find anyone willing to sell trade a Mag for under $25 not $13 please send them my way. Honestly I think everyone should be still selling them for that price maybe mark them up 3 or 4 dollars but don't mark them up $30.

Are you willing to sell the ammo for cash$$?

Trade only. If I where selling I would be selling at current market value which last I checked is around $1 a round maybe more now, which personally I think is pretty ridiculous. Rather then try to crank up the value of my ammo I am trading at non-panic prices, and only trading. Whats the use of saying my ammo is worth $xx a box and your mag is worth $xx? Prices are crazy on both right now, and I don't want to play the game. I'm not short on cash and looking to make a buck off of anyone who didn't stock up.

To answer your other question look in the classifieds, I've seen a few posts for used GI Mags in the $15-25 range the last few days.

No reply yet so still available. I do have mags on order, just not wanting to put all my eggs in one basket counting on those to show, as they are 4-6 weeks out. If I haven't found a trade by next week I will be taking this down though. Mags are starting to become available again slowly and hopefully ammo will be following suit soon too.

@bigd6943 hopefully you have seen the mags in stock thread I started in the gear section if your in need.

@Mhiggens05 would love to trade with you but don't want to miss represent my self as someone really in need after seeing your thread about giving a Pmag away for free. If my Mags orders come in I will have 13 to my name, have 5 now, and I am sure there are those more in need if thats your motivation rather then needing ammo. Again thumbs up to you for doing that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top