JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Organizing my reloading stuff and found some stuff that is surplus to my needs. I have:

1ea 100ct box of hornady .223 caliber 55gr FMJ-BT. This is sealed and brand new. Asking $20 -SPF-
2ea 100ct bags of Nosler Varmageddon 55gr Hollow Point flat base factory seconds (can't tell why they are 2nds, the look good to me). Asking $18ea -SPF-
1lb Hogdon H335, new and unopened $45 sold

I have some pulled 308cal tracers. They loaded and ran fine in my garand. They light up at about 70-100yds. They also have 2 cannelures on them. I do believe that these can be loaded in 30-06 or 308. I have loaded them in 30-06 and they ran just fine. Price is $20 per 100 total of 400 available. all are sold

I have 150ct bag of 223 cal SS109 bullets (the bullets from the M855 load) left over from a bulk pack. These were made by Privi and shoot great. they are the steel core, 62gr FMJ bullets. I have yet to meet an AR that didn't like these with the right load. Price is $35 for the bag of em.-SPF-

1-2ea 1000ct Wolf sm rifle magnum primers $45 per 1k.-SPF-

I'll take all the 109's and the hornady .223's. I'm in vancouver but work out in Sherwood. or could you mail them to me? Do you accept paypal?

PM sent.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top