JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Holy thread resurrection Batman!

I have several thousand pieces available again.
Please pm if interested and I can get you a current list.

$55 per 500 pieces
$100 per 1000 pieces

My process to this is:
1) All brass is tumbled for 24 hours.
2) Brass is sized on a Dillon 650 with a Carbide sizer die in station 1 and then trimmed to length with a Dillon 1200B case trimmer in station 3.
(3) All brass is tumbled a second time for 6 hours to remove all sizing lubricate and to debur any sharp edges at mouth of case.

**This is after the second tumble prior to sorting by headstamp**

bulk_boxed.jpg

4) Cases are put in trays to reach count of 505 pieces, verify headstamps are correct and the same and primer flash holes are checked for any stuck media and removed.

tray_inspection.jpg

5) Cases are then processed with a Dillon Super Swage 600 to remove the primer crimp (when required).

swage.jpg

6) Cases are handled for a final inspection and bagged in a Ziploc bag for no possible contamination prior to your loading.

bagged1.jpg

Last Edited:
John offers the best brass deals I've encountered yet, I've personally have purchased thousands in many calibres. If only he had 10mm.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.