JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I picked up a few boxes of the stuff a while back. It isn't worth what you pay...not even on sale. In the two rifles I shot it through, group sizes opened up 500% compared to XM193. The UMC was 300fps slower across the chronogaph as well. If you look on the box it says MC rather then FMJ. About the only thing I would buy them for is fire forming .223 Ackley Improved cases.

THey had them for that price in Corvallis.

I don't shoot that size so I had no need to pick any up.
(remember it's 4 boxes per "sale")...

I did manage to pick up some .45 JHP's that were NOT on sale.

The XM was on sale the week before...just wish they would lift the 4 box rule. I picked up some of the green box tho for when friends & the wife shoot the AR...5" groups are ok for them!

They had this in stock at the bi-mart in Vancouver yesterday, people were picking it up 4 cases at a time. I dont have a .223, but I did get a 250rnd pack of Remington UMC 9mm for 60 bucks, which seemed like a pretty good deal to me.

I've been buying my 4 box allotment a couple times a week on my way home from work since the sale started....they ordered a ton of the stuff during obama mania and by the time they got it the rush on ammo was kinda over. I'm taking a carbine class at OFA and i'm trying to accumulate the rounds I'll need for the class.

Was in Bi-Mart Damascus today and they were stocking the shelves, saw alot of just about everything, I was looking for .45 acp and bought a mega-pack $98, they had mega-packs of .223 as well. Didn't check price.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews