JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I picked up a few boxes of the stuff a while back. It isn't worth what you pay...not even on sale. In the two rifles I shot it through, group sizes opened up 500% compared to XM193. The UMC was 300fps slower across the chronogaph as well. If you look on the box it says MC rather then FMJ. About the only thing I would buy them for is fire forming .223 Ackley Improved cases.

THey had them for that price in Corvallis.

I don't shoot that size so I had no need to pick any up.
(remember it's 4 boxes per "sale")...

I did manage to pick up some .45 JHP's that were NOT on sale.

The XM was on sale the week before...just wish they would lift the 4 box rule. I picked up some of the green box tho for when friends & the wife shoot the AR...5" groups are ok for them!

They had this in stock at the bi-mart in Vancouver yesterday, people were picking it up 4 cases at a time. I dont have a .223, but I did get a 250rnd pack of Remington UMC 9mm for 60 bucks, which seemed like a pretty good deal to me.

I've been buying my 4 box allotment a couple times a week on my way home from work since the sale started....they ordered a ton of the stuff during obama mania and by the time they got it the rush on ammo was kinda over. I'm taking a carbine class at OFA and i'm trying to accumulate the rounds I'll need for the class.

Was in Bi-Mart Damascus today and they were stocking the shelves, saw alot of just about everything, I was looking for .45 acp and bought a mega-pack $98, they had mega-packs of .223 as well. Didn't check price.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top