JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm looking to trade 1,500 rounds of PMC Bronze for a 9mm subcompact. Here's what I'm looking for specifically:

1- CZ2075 RAMI
2- Springer XD
3- Walther PPS
4- Beretta PX4
5- Kahr PM9

With night sights would be preferable

If you've got any of those listed above and you're looking to pick up a stockpile of 223 then let me know. I'm looking for a trade only with an Oregon resident plus I don't want to ship the ammo. The best way to get in touch with me is through this board. If no deal is found I'll pull this ad and keep the ammo.

Thanks for looking and/or responding

SOG165

I'm looking to trade 1,500 rounds of PMC Bronze for a 9mm subcompact. Here's what I'm looking for specifically:

1- CZ2075 RAMI
2- Springer XD
3- Walther PPS
4- Beretta PX4
5- Kahr PM9

With night sights would be preferable

If you've got any of those listed above and you're looking to pick up a stockpile of 223 then let me know. I'm looking for a trade only with an Oregon resident plus I don't want to ship the ammo. The best way to get in touch with me is through this board. If no deal is found I'll pull this ad and keep the ammo.

Thanks for looking and/or responding

SOG165

The ad has been unlocked thanks to the Mod's quick action. Guess the puter burped and locked my ad out. The ammo is back on the market WTT only

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top