JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went into the Stayton Bi-Mart last night, hoping they would be out so I could get a raincheck (I'm currently broke). Damn them, they still had some and I couldn't buy it!

(sarcasm...)

Greg

is the $54.00 for $200 Federal brass casing still on?
Do they honor this at the Cheney & Deer Park stores?

In the past I have been at the O.C or Tigard stores and bought bulk canned items only to come to the Deer Park, Wash store and find the same item "sale" price much higher and have to add Wash state sales tax too. Anybody in Wa purchased these .223 shells from Deer Park?
Thx A1

is the $54.00 for $200 Federal brass casing still on?
Do they honor this at the Cheney & Deer Park stores?

In the past I have been at the O.C or Tigard stores and bought bulk canned items only to come to the Deer Park, Wash store and find the same item "sale" price much higher and have to add Wash state sales tax too. Anybody in Wa purchased these .223 shells from Deer Park?
Thx A1

Today's ad shows 5.56mm American Eagle, 200 rds for $60.

Greg

For years I always said Bi-Mart had the very best prices on ammo... cash and carry and no heavy shipping charges. When I made my rounds a few years back 3 times a week (Grocery outlet, Winco, Bi-Mart, etc...) I only watched for the "leader" items... stuff the store sold close to cost to get folks in there buying other stuff. Back when Bi-Mart sold 5.56 at $59 per box of 200, I would drive to each store each day for four boxes every stop. Sometimes it would be buckshot or slugs on sale, sometimes .22 bricks. At other stores, cases of canned hams or corned beef, canned milk... ALWAYS AT NEAR GIVEAWAY PRICES. Ditto Albertson's... .42 cents per can on Del Monte veggies, buy it all.

For years I always said Bi-Mart had the very best prices on ammo... cash and carry and no heavy shipping charges. When I made my rounds a few years back 3 times a week (Grocery outlet, Winco, Bi-Mart, etc...) I only watched for the "leader" items... stuff the store sold close to cost to get folks in there buying other stuff. Back when Bi-Mart sold 5.56 at $59 per box of 200, I would drive to each store each day for four boxes every stop. Sometimes it would be buckshot or slugs on sale, sometimes .22 bricks. At other stores, cases of canned hams or corned beef, canned milk... ALWAYS AT NEAR GIVEAWAY PRICES. Ditto Albertson's... .42 cents per can on Del Monte veggies, buy it all.

Most stores have plentiful 223/5.56 now and going for that and less.
Single boxes of many good brass ammo for 10.99 to 12.99 per 20 rd box. About the only thing short is 22LR......

Doesn't that still make it 109.99 for 200 rounds? I'm not sure I'm understanding your point, comparing $59 per 200 (in my example) verses $109.99 per 200 in your example of the $10.99 20 round boxes? If you do know of a store which sells 5.56 at less than $59 per 200 rounds, I sure would like to know about it. But those 20 round boxes are nearly double in price per round to the ones I was mentioning. The .22 is certainly scarce, I did manage to get ONE brick at Bi-Mart last week. Take care...
Most stores have plentiful 223/5.56 now and going for that and less.
Single boxes of many good brass ammo for 10.99 to 12.99 per 20 rd box. About the only thing short is 22LR......

Doesn't that still make it 109.99 for 200 rounds? I'm not sure I'm understanding your point, comparing $59 per 200 (in my example) verses $109.99 per 200 in your example of the $10.99 20 round boxes? If you do know of a store which sells 5.56 at less than $59 per 200 rounds, I sure would like to know about it. But those 20 round boxes are nearly double in price per round to the ones I was mentioning. The .22 is certainly scarce, I did manage to get ONE brick at Bi-Mart last week. Take care...

They had those mini bulks for that price as well. Just saying there is not much shortage of 223 anymore. Prices are all over the board, but far better than a couple months ago.
Still no rimfire 22

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads