JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I dug out more ammo:

280 rounds of .223, 55gr FMJ, brass case, boxer primed, non-corrosive and reloadable. Packed in bandoleers and stripper clips, with one clip guide included per bandoleer. Headstamp is SB MC 223. It's good ammo; I shot some years ago when I got this. $165 SPF

180 rounds of 5.56 NATO, Canadian SS109 Penetrator. Brass, boxer, good ammo. Headstamp IVI 85. $120 SPF

I have several AR15 magazines, Thermold 20 rounds, brand new. $10 each

I also have some other ammo I'll be digging out as I go through my stuff; 7.62x39 steel core of various flavors (Chinese, Soviet, East German), 30-06 surplus, .308, 8mm, .22, various pistol rounds. Please don't inundate me with PMs about these; most are smaller quantities, but if you are interested in the 223, ask if you use any others because I might have some. I just moved and it was a pain moving all this stuff so I'm thinning it out. The prices are not real flexible just yet, but if they don't sell very fast, they will become more negotiable.:)

SB bandoleers.jpg

SB MC 223.jpg

SS109.jpg

IVI 85.jpg

I dug out more ammo:

280 rounds of .223, 55gr FMJ, brass case, boxer primed, non-corrosive and reloadable. Packed in bandoleers and stripper clips, with one clip guide included per bandoleer. Headstamp is SB MC 223. It's good ammo; I shot some years ago when I got this. $165 SPF

180 rounds of 5.56 NATO, Canadian SS109 Penetrator. Brass, boxer, good ammo. Headstamp IVI 85. $120 SPF

I have several AR15 magazines, Thermold 20 rounds, brand new. $10 each

I also have some other ammo I'll be digging out as I go through my stuff; 7.62x39 steel core of various flavors (Chinese, Soviet, East German), 30-06 surplus, .308, 8mm, .22, various pistol rounds. Please don't inundate me with PMs about these; most are smaller quantities, but if you are interested in the 223, ask if you use any others because I might have some. I just moved and it was a pain moving all this stuff so I'm thinning it out. The prices are not real flexible just yet, but if they don't sell very fast, they will become more negotiable.:)

have you sold the ,223 an 5.56 . ill take it

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.