JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
was in my local shop in hillsboro when their shipment came in. yes they are limiting their ammo to two boxes per person per day. they open at 11 am on friday after taking a few days off but i wanted to share this with people. they are good guys. i don't remember if it was 9$ or 9.50$ but they have it. i think they also got 556 and 45 in. good prices good guys go make them run their asses off ! it's not a little bit of ammo they got it was pallets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! their shop number is 503-547-1911. hope to meet members their. they are just off 25th st in Hillsboro behind the kaddy car wash. i love to shop their and trust me they are good guys or don't trust me and find out for yourself.

yes they do. they used to be a little cheaper on mags but they don't get some of the same discounts as the big stores. I purchased a ar from them a years ago for 650$ with case and mags! it was a aero precision but had no problems. in fact joe filed out the ejection port for me no charge. they are truly great people that will never ever rip someone off. When i was there James last statement was i will do everything i can to drive prices down even if i make no money. and they all agree on that. it's a great shop with great people. i will always buy from there

I do think i saw one on the shelf today. not 100% sure it looked like one but was a polymere stock not wood so was hard to tell.plus i didnt ask to see it... i know they have tapco ak mags brand new for 10$ each !!!!!!! i think that is cheap. they are 30 rounders. i know they are closed wed and thur. and usually don't open till 11am. and with as busy as things have been they might not always get the chance but usually they do answer the phone even for me and i bug them a lot !! and they still put up with me. lol. they truly are good guys thats why i posted this.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top