JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good luck Wideners is sold out and shipping is real slow as they got slammed with orders. They did have them for 60 for 500 last week.

Ok i am doing it wrong - i can only find ammo - anyone give a link to just projectiles? i tried wideners and could not locate on their website. Help

For the price you will pay now for them, just go get some nice match grade tips.

If you want to punch thru armor, go buy a 30-06...

The scare factor of M855 ammo is laughable.
A 30-06 AP round will do some real work

But there are even better options.

Take the 690 grain 50 B.M.G. AP round with 13,000 foot pounds of energy behind it. Vs. What? 1200 FPE from the 855. Ten 5.56 rounds don't have the energy of a 50 BMG.
And 50 BMG is less than $3 a round.

Last Edited:
They have them in stock here:

<broken link removed>

Leave it to SAA to gouge. When Pmags were the big thing they were charging $50+ for them when prior to the scare they were $9.99 I would wait 3 months to get them elsewhere rather than letting them gouge.
I got an email from Wideners last Saturday that they had the bullets in stock for $60 /500 and logged in to find them available. The wife wanted me to do something so by the time I made it back to the computer (an hour?) they were sold out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top