JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I still have .223/5.56x45 ammunition!
We have Lake City brass, CCI sealed primers, SS109 (M855) "armor piercing" projectiles, 844 military powder for $550.00 per thousand. It is NEW, it is NOT reloads! It is pulled bullets and brass. It is NEW, never been fired. We have NEVER assembled or sold anything other than new components.
It is for sale to anyone who wants to buy it EXCEPT any of the idiots that tried to make a problem for Global Arms & Ammunition previously. If you have some smart-*** comment, just keep it to yourself because I will put you on the s**t list! Incidentally, where is Nathan Jones these days? WE are still around and WE have components and ammunition! Please do not call because no one answers the phone these days due to high demand of ammunition, please email me at [email protected].
Come see us at Global Arms and Ammunition.
Thank you,
David Carl Williams
Global Arms & Ammunition

I was going to give your company a try, but with an attitude that you just demonstrated on this post, I decided to spend my money elsewhere. This is not how you welcome or attract a potential customer. Good luck on your business sir.

Since when did SS109 projectiles become "Armor Piercing"? Even the ATF says they aren't.

Someone must not know what really makes an AP projectile.

Yeah, a penetrator is much different from "armor piercing" Armor Piercing rounds are M995, not M855, and black tipped, in fact all armor piercing is black tipped, IIRC.

DERP. Dude needs to move back east and try this crap on someone else. It's his only hope. The PNW is not going to work out for ya, brah.

Should this be in the classifieds? Or supporting vender area? Oh and give the guy a break on the armor piercing thing, its not like he does this for a living and makes ammo. We all can't be pro's!

Just wanted to give you guys at NWFA a heads up. Do not buy from this guy. He screwed a bunch of people on SGN and then proceeded to badmouth the people he screwed.

He did a group buy and the ammo he could be bothered to distribute to people was potentially dangerous to shoot(differing powder weights, OAL's, large dents in the case, improperly seated bullets, etc). The rest of the people had to hunt him down for refunds months after the ammo was to be distributed.

He is notoriously hard to get a hold of customer service wise, but will not hesitate to take your money.

He took money from one member and held it for 10 months. When the member was able to track him down and attempt to get a refund he tried to short change the member.

He was banned from SGN for all of the above and his attitude towards the people he screwed. Do not become one of his victims.

Everything else aside, there is also a rumor that this this gentleman is not even an FFL licensed to make and sell ammunition.

3 posts since July 2012.........

Even though Rayjax has 1 post it makes me think something is going on and it ain't good.......

this guys a d bag and screwed people on SGN and gave them crappy ammo and took over 10 months to make it right.... avoid at all costs

PM me if you want more info.....

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top