JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello NWFA,

I have just bought a new Ar-15, and now I have done some customization to it. But now the final step is to add a suppressor.
Looking for someone who has one for sale. Or looking for some information on where to buy on (for reasonable price <$500)
Thanks for looking. Hope to get some replies/ Pm's

Koda

I've bought all of mine through Curt's Discount Shooters Supply.
The buying part is easy, it's the waiting for the tax stamp that's hard.
The form 4 paperwork won't be started by the vendor until it's paid in full, so don't put a down payment on one and expect anything to move forward.

Last Edited:
JC Weaponry is another source also. Out of Newberg I believe but he's at most of the gun shows.

And like said above, it takes a while for the form 4 to go through. I've heard reports of up to 9 months so don't expect to walk out the door with it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.