JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So being new to the AR, what is a normal or good price to pay for some plinking Ammo?

I know some great deals can be had for bulk and online but I'm not currently able to spend that much so I'm just looking for some range ammo.

Brands or places to look for it would also be nice.

I'm only looking for brass cases.

Boy it's hard to beat 1,000 rds of federal American eagle for under $300 shipped.

PSA and SGAmmo.com are my usual go to places for inexpensive quality bulk Ammo.

Bimart when they have a sale, which is often. You can check out their sales on line at their website. I just buy a few boxes when they are on sale and they add up over time. This is easier on my budget than paying 300 at once for a case on line.

I spend around .26-.27/rd shipped for wolf gold through target sports prime.

I won't pay more than .3/rd.

There have been some decent .3/rd deals posted in the classifieds lately.

Yea, a case online is the goal.

I'm loosing size fast so I'm going to need new work pants soon and my shoes are about worn out so as much as ammo is a priority, I have to get some 'practical' stuff bought first before I can sink a chunk into fun.

Still recovering from a bearing and brakes all around on the wife's rig as well. She makes more money then I do now though so gotta keep her vehicle moving (and stopping:D).

Yea, a case online is the goal.

I'm loosing size fast so I'm going to need new work pants soon and my shoes are about worn out so as much as ammo is a priority, I have to get some 'practical' stuff bought first before I can sink a chunk into fun.

Still recovering from a bearing and brakes all around on the wife's rig as well. She makes more money then I do now though so gotta keep her vehicle moving (and stopping:D).

The soles are falling off my work boots, but my ammo pile is full!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top