JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi,

I am due home soon after 7 months working on a ship. So one of the things I am dying to go do is SHOOT!

So my question is were can I find ammo at a decent price (if there is such a thing anymore). It's pretty short notice for my buddies who reload, so that's out of the question. I am looking for reloads or factory ammo, and don't care about brass cases.

The cheapest so far I have found is Wolf for $240/k ship to my door @ ammoman.com

Anyone know of a better deal out there (doesn't have to be shipped as I have people who can drive back in OR).

Looking for 3-5 thousand rounds so any help or source would be awesome!!

Thanks!

Check NWAmmo.com as well. A sponsor here (I believe) or at the very least a board member who has been exceptionally fair with his prices and provided excellent customer support.

If you have to drive around to pick up the "cheap ammo" be sure to factor in the price of gas. Sometimes having it delivered to your door for a few dollars more is less expensive in the long run. I can buy .223 ammo for about $0.50 per box(20) less than ammoman's price but I also have to drive 50 miles each way to pick it up. At today's gas prices it would cost me another $26 in gas.

Check out Ammoman.com I think he's out of NJ, He's got good buys on ammo.

Also, Bi-Mart has 5.56 for really cheap right now. Just ask the right person and you can buy all you want to at one time (Federal 5.56 $6.99/box and American Eagle $5.99/box)

Thanks everyone for the response's! I ended up just doing a big purchase with Cabelas (was also able to add some other calibers) and with the shipping it made sense. Thanks again!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top