JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have .223 and 5.56 ammo for trade. I can also add cash on a deal if need be. I'm looking for handguns, semi or revolver, nothing smaller than a 9mm and no snubs. I can also throw in two factory sealed PMAGS. All ammo was purchased this year, photo includes:

6 Boxes American Eagle .223 55gr
5 Boxes Federal Ammunition 5.56 55gr
4 Boxes PMC X-Tac 5.56 55gr
9 Boxes PMC Bronze .223 55gr
1,000+ Loose Brass Rounds .223 55gr
1,000+ Loose Steel Rounds (MFS) .223 55gr

We'll need to agree on the loose round count, not looking to split the boxed stuff up. Please do not send me "how much?" PMs, WTT means "Want To Trade".

qsr4pj.jpg

rhnzms.jpg

You will probably want to put a cash value for trading. Is your cash value at 2 months ago or todays prices?

Hard to do so since the loose rounds will vary, I'm not looking to pawn off all the military cans, I'd rather add cash to a deal instead. I also don't know what "today's" prices are. I've seen the price tags on the empty shelves, and I know what I paid 6 months ago, but I've also come across e-tards that claim they get black box American Eagle for $3.00 a box. Funny how they can't prove it though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.