JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This stuff was sold to me as seconds in boxes of 500. It has different head stamps, with different dates. Some of it looks perfect. Some has small dents. Some of it has stained brass, as the last picture shows. That was the worst I could find in a box of 500. I shot 60 of the worse I could find tonight with no problems at all. Cycled and grouped just like brand new. 2000 rounds for $1000. If you only want 500 it's $275 for a box. This is the best deal I've found on .223 in months.

223gerriect009_zps8922aacc.jpg 223gerriect012_zpsc55137c2.jpg 223gerriect013_zps4beb97ba.jpg 223gerriect011_zps07f8d7d5.jpg

The damaged cases make them non re-loadable, your add is slightly misleading. Average cost for factory 2nd ammo is $3 per 20 on hunting grade .223, I would offer that much, $150 for 1,000 rounds.

The damaged cases make them non re-loadable, your add is slightly misleading. Average cost for factory 2nd ammo is $3 per 20 on hunting grade .223, I would offer that much, $150 for 1,000 rounds.

There were less than 40 dented cases in the first box I have been shooting out of. I shot all of them. The dents go away after fired.
I thought this was a good deal, and I tried to pass it on.
Why is there always some mentally challenged DB like yourself that has to chime in with complete and utter nonsense.
I am sharing the good deal I found. Why don't you share where we all can get .233 ammo for $150 per 1000?
Or are you just another lying half wit, talking out of something besides his mouth?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top