JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
EDIT - IT'S BACK - HURRY~!!

I even lightning-fast posted that here before buying my own, but alas it has already sold out. Match grade ammo no less.

For Midway alerts to be worth a damn, set your email/outlook to check for new messages every minute, not the standard 3-5 minutes. Typically, Midway items like this that show up sell out in less than 3-4 minutes.

.45 cents a round for top grade ammo isn't too shabby in this market

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

There was more today, but it wouldn't let me get anymore. I thought the max of 10 was a daily thing. Oh well. Happy to have some, just overkill for plinking ammo.

*** It would be nice if the bump feature worked on the fly on this particular thread. That way when previously listed stuff pops up again it isn't necessary to start a new thread with the same product to alert people.

Also thought about using the instant chat function at the bottom of the general forum page. > Maybe not so great.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top