JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Newberg
State
Oregon
I have roughly 40#s of 223/5.56 (prob 2000+ rds) brass and 15-20#s of 308/7.62x51 (prob 750+ rds) brass up for grabs. All brass is once fired. Not cleaned or prepped but sorted between 223 and 308. Would trade for 223, 308 or 9mm amko. I would also be interested in trading for an old starter reloading setup. I was saving all this with the thoughts of reloading at some point but that has been put on hold for now. I lost the contact info for someone that used to take my old brass so I figured I'd post it on here. Not sure what this is worth cash wise so make me a cash offer if cash is your thing. The quantities are only a guess based on how much I recall shooting since offloading my brass last.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I just went and grabbed a handful to check for you. It's quite a variety of different headstamps. Here is a pic of the headstamps from just a handful.

Here are a few of the headstamps that I can see.
LC 12, IMI, PPU, BHA MATCH, FC, WCC, OBC 12, SBS 07 and LC Match12.

I do not know what the ratio of each would be and couldn't even begin to guess. If it's not gone by Monday I will probably try and get a hold of my other contact at the range and off load all of it on him.

Thanks
James

20190718_102715.jpg

Have old Herters press super heavy duty and Herters scale $65 value both and some shell holders and adapter for RCBS shell holders....works great just simple

Thats the one....heavy solid boat anchor....used it for years and still do....just do not really need it now....my Dad used it so sentimental value is there...cannot ever hurt them...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top